Booking is open for autumn conference in London - CLICK HERE TO BOOK
The autumn conference will be in London (Croydon) on Tuesday 8th and Wednesday 9th October. The conference will be held at the Jurys Inn London Croydon, just 15 minutes by train from central London and London Gatwick airport. There are around 17 trains per hour from central London and 12 from Gatwick airport to East Croydon station, which is less than seven minutes walk from the hotel. The dinner will be held at the Croydon Park Hotel, an easy ten minute stroll from the conference hotel.
Our after dinner speaker will be Mike Brown MVO, who, as Commisioner forTransport for London, is the man at the head of the largest integrated transport authority in the world.
Confirmed conference speakers are:
- Chris Cheek, MD, Passenger Transport Intelligence Services
- Thomas Manship, Executive Assistant at Grant Palmer
- Mikesh Mistry, Business Analyst at Stagecoach Bus
- Graham Owen, former DVSA London Area Manager
- Rebecca Reeve-Burnett, Sales and Operations Manager for Vamooz
- Jim Thorpe, MD at Uno Bus
- John Trayner, MD at Go-Ahead London
There will be two optional site visits on Tuesday afternoon, departing the Jurys Inn at 1400. Delegates will be able to visit both Arriva London's Croydon Garage and the company's Purley Way Control Centre. Early check in at the Jurys Inn from 1300.
To see the full programme, click here.
There's an early booking discount until 5th July, so book early and pay less. CLICK HERE TO BOOK